- Entry to the Thessaloniki Exhibition and Congress Centre (offices and pavilions) is allowed only after presenting the vaccination or recovery GreenPass*.
(*The GreenPass is either a certificate of vaccination or recovery from SARS-Cov-2 or the EU Digital COVID Certificate).
- Visitors to the 85th TIF must bring with them either their Police Identity Card or their passport, as their identity will be checked against the certificate. The use of masks is mandatory for everyone without exception for the duration of their stay in the indoor spaces of the exhibition centre.
- Visitors under the age of 12 are not required to present a vaccination or illness certificate but they must be accompanied by an adult.
- Visitors who have reached the age of 12 submit, as an alternative to the vaccination or illness certificate, a self-diagnosis statement (selftest), which is made by either any parent, even if they do not have custody or guardianship. No physical presence of the parent or guardian is required.
- Keeping a distance of one and a half (1.5) meters
Additional protection measures will include ensuring adequate natural ventilation, antiseptic and disinfection points, regular bilingual audible message announcements and a person counting system.
Thessaloniki International Exhibition & Conference Center
154, Egnatia str., Thessaloniki
20’ from the entrance of Egnatiastr. from Kavala
20’ from the entrance of Egnatiastr. from Athens
15’ from Macedonia International Airport
- 7,00€ – GENERAL ENTRY FEE
- 5,00€ – DISCOUNT TICKET DAILY 16.00 – 18.00 (EXCEPT SATURDAY & SUNDAY)
- FREE – CHILDREN UP TO 4 YEARS OLD
- 5,00€ – CHILDREN (4-10 YEARS OLD)
- 20,00€ – FAMILY TICKET FOR FOUR (4) PEOPLE
* For discount tickets appropriate credentials are necessary.
- For people with mobility disabilities, admission is free
- The discount ticket for children is valid only when accompanied by an adult
- For children up to 4 years old, entry is allowed only when accompanied by an adult
The above prices include 24% VAT.
HELEXPO owns two parking spaces, which operate on a 24-hour basis.
- Outdoor parking: Angelaki str. (with a fee).
- Covered parking: Congress Center “IoannisVellidis”, 3rd Septemvriou str.(with a fee)
At a short distance from the Exhibition Center you can find:
- Underground parking of the Municipality of Thessaloniki, City Hall (with a fee)
- YMCA parking, YMCA Square (with a fee)
More information https://www.thessalonikifair.gr/